This tournament is one of your first opportunities to get early games in and tune up for league play. The Fall Kick Off features multiple levels of play ensuring that every team finds itself matched against similar competition.
The tournament will be hosted at the SCHEELS Overland Park Soccer Complex and GARMIN Olathe Soccer Complex, where siblings can enjoy the multiple playgrounds, the skate park, or the tennis courts. All games will be played on turf.
- Risk Free Cancellation 100% Refund
- Certified Referees
- World Class Turf Fields
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Free Parking
- Coach Conflict Accommodations
- Trainers and Medical Staff
- Tournament Roster Acceptance
- No Conflicts With Your League Games
U-8 to U-10 (7 v 7)
U-11 to U-12 (9 v 9)
U-13 to U-19 (11 v 11)
$550 for 7 v 7 teams
$625 for 9 v 9 teams
$795 for 11 v 11 teams
Online Check In (Deadline – Wednesday, at Midnight prior to tournament start date)
Please note: All teams must check in online.
The Fall Kick Off Challenge Tournament will be using online Team Check-In (OCI) Teams will upload all documents at the HTG Sports site. Once you have completed this, you will just need to present your player cards at the field prior to each game. There is no in person check in. Please note that all teams are responsible for ensuring that completed medical release forms are always maintained and available for every player.
- Official State Roster
- Guest Player Permits (if applicable)
- Travel Permit (if applicable)
All teams will submit their player cards to one of the match officials prior to the start of each game.
Following are the steps to complete the Online Team Check-In process:
- Login at www.htgsports.net. If you have never logged in before, enter the email address used to register the team as the user ID and password. Do not look for the registration under the coach e-mail address
- Click your name in the top right corner of the page, then the “My Sports” button.
- In the “My Documents” section you can upload any of your documents (e.g. Official State Roster, Travel Permit (if applicable) & Guest Player Permit (if applicable).
- Snap pictures of your check-in paperwork with your camera phone or scan them in on a copier in .pdf, .jpg or .png format
- Click the Add Documents link in the middle of the page to upload all of your documents.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the Fall Kick Off Challenge Tournament. Click on your team name to view the Team Detail page.
- Click on each document name (Official Roster, guest permit, etc.) to move the document from the master list (left column) to the tournament document list (right column). Once the document is in the right hand column and ready to be submitted for review, select “Submitted” from the drop down menu.
- Once your documents are submitted, we will review the paperwork. It will read “Submitted”, “In Review”, “Approved” or “Rejected.” If necessary, we will notify you of documents that are not acceptable or any changes that need to be made.
Documents must be uploaded, not emailed to tournament staff. The deadline to complete this process is Midnight on Wednesday prior to tournament start date.